Monday 7 October 2013

pain in friendship


recently, something just knocked me..
something has make me realized that even in friendship, we still can get hurt.
never thought about it before coz all my friends before this is so loyal and nice to me..
is it or am I the only one who thought like that?
i don't know coz till now i still keep a good relationship with them.


i've use to have two best friends in my class (in my college i mean)
we laugh and do everything together..
u know, like what a common bestie would do.
then, like so suddenly, 
everything change.
one of my best friend started to act coldly to me and my other friend
we had no clue about what happened to her..
at first we just let her to be like that coz we thought that 
she will be fine the next day. (PMS maybe)
but nothing change..
to be worst, she's started avoiding us.
we try to approach her several time but still,
she seems like she doesn't want to have any relation with us anymore..
my friend then tell me that the main reason why she is avoiding us is maybe because 
of the final exam.
final exam is just around the corner.
so she want to focus more on the exam.
now, she's hanging out with the "perform student" often.
with student who got high possibility to score 4 flat.
she totally dumped both of us.
we know that we are not that good in study but shouldn't she help us when she know that we got trouble with it?
i just don't get it.
to be honest, i'm already tired with all of this.
if she doesn't want to befriend with me, i'm totally fine with it.
i still got a lot of friends..
and even there is no one want to make me as their friend, i know that i'm still got Allah by my side.
Alhamdulillah for everything that He has give to us.
now i know that i should be more careful when choosing friends after this.
it's not that i'm not going to befriend with everyone.
it just i'm going to be more careful when calling someone as my best friend 
so i will not end up hurting myself anymore.

just keep smiling even it's pain.. :)


p/s: to my dear friends, thanks for all the friendship that we have been through. may this friendship will last forever till jannah. luv u guys.. always~ :)
 

 




 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to real world my dear...
    This is just the beginning of learning what is true friendship mean...
    As you grow up you'll find a lot more kind of friend that you will later "urgghhh" about it.

    just always keep yourself in check and don't let this small thing letting you down..
    As you said Allah is will always be there and same goes with family....but people...nahh they will just come and go...
    just treasure every moment you have and don't get carried away.

    okie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leled, miyek yayang leled :'*

    ReplyDelete
  3. khaled!! just read this!! i'm not really good in words but i just wanna say that saranhaeyeo chinnguu!!^0^

    ReplyDelete